BULGARIAN ROSE ESSENTIAL OIL 5 ml
Bulgarian Rose or Rosa Damascena essential oil is one of the 3 ALQVIMIA jewels, obtained from the purest, most powerful and sublime rose. It imparts a feeling of courage and security. This beauty elixir is distilled according to ancient alchemical techniques, taking absolute care to preserve its quality and extreme purity. Some 5,000 kg of fresh petals must be collected to obtain 1 Kg. of this majestic Essential Oil.
Roses have always been considered the flower of love in many cultures and religions. In the eyes of the Greeks, the Rose was the flower of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty; Christian mystics in the Middle Ages considered the Rose the flower of the Virgin, symbol of purity. Therefore it is not strange that the rose is considered the purest flower and, among them, the Damask Rose, the symbol of purity.
Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil is the most marvellous and supreme of all the Essential Oils. It is distilled according to traditional techniques that preserve its extraordinary characteristics and marvellous properties.
Many countries around the world produce rose essential oils, including Morocco, Turkey, Egypt, India, etc. but Bulgaria is, without a doubt, where the most beautiful and supreme rose, the Damask Rose, is grown. The petals are picked at dawn by hand, one-by-one, and 5,000 kg of fresh petals must be picked in order to obtain 1 kg. of this Essential Oil. Therefore, one drop of this essential oil contains the essence of approximately 30 roses.
Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil is an ideal ingredient for all skin types. Cosmetic treatments for women with this essence are powerful, delicate and luxurious. It has multiple cosmetic properties: antioxidant, photoprotection and vascular protection. Perfect for combating wrinkles, puffiness, broken capillaries and even some types of eczema.
When coming into contact with the skin, the combination of its purity and sublime aroma provide a feeling of joy, well-being and inner happiness.
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, CITRONELLOL*, GERANIOL*, LINALOOL*, EUGENOL* . * Natural components of the essential oils.
Use: Topical use. Perfume to be diluted in a carrier oil. Max. recommendation: 1% (facial use) and 3% (body use).
Cautions: Topical use. Avoid contact with your eyes and other sensitive areas. Keep out of the reach of children. Consult your doctor before using during pregnancy, breastfeeding or with any other medical treatments. Some essential oils are sensitive to light, so don’t expose skin to the sun after use. Store in a cool (<25ºC), dry place, away from light. Flammable.
It can be used in the morning and/or at night with the following applications, and you will achieve a magical atmosphere thanks to the delicate fragrance:
- Bath or jacuzzi: 10 to 20 drops diluted in a small amount of ALQVIMIA Bath and Shower Gel.
- Sauna: 2 drops per 50 ml.
- Essence diffuser: 3 to 7 drops.
- Home-made air freshener spray: 10 drops per 250 ml.
- As an excellent anti-wrinkle facial and regenerator: Mix together a teaspoonful of Carrot Vegetable Oil and 1 drop of Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil. Use as a massage serum every night for a week. After this period, use it once a week and alternate with your regular Serum (for anti-ageing, we recommend the Eternal Youth Range or the Essentially Beautiful Rejuvenating Serum)
- Bulgarian Rose Oil is known for its properties and effect on the feminine hormone system, and on emotions as well. Historically it was used as an aphrodisiac, emotional sedative and to relieve menopause symptoms, in combination with Geranium Essential Oil and Clary Sage Essential Oil. Women diluted these oils in vegetable oil and applied it to their ovaries and breasts to regulate their menstrual periods and to moderate their emotions.