Comfort Legs Body oil 150 ml
Well-being balm for tired legs. Toning and vitalising.
Comfort Legs Body Oil is a well-being balm for tired legs that helps to relieve the sensation of weighty and tired legs, providing a profound feeling of well-being.
COMFORT LEGS is made from the purest plant origin raw materials.
Essential oils of Rosemary, Cypress and Juniper are powerful activators of energy and blood flow; refreshing and toning Mint; and citric hints of Lemon, Orange and Grapefruit, along with Nutmeg, complete the blend of ingredients for a comprehensive wellness treatment for tired legs. The formula is based in vegetable oils that also provide moisturisation, nourishment and extra regeneration for complete skin care.
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, LIMONENE*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS LEAF/NUT/STEM OIL, MYRISTICA FRAGANS (NUTMEG) KERNEL OIL, JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS FRUIT OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CITRAL*, LINALOOL*, EUGENOL*, GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*. * Natural Components of Essential Oils/ Natural Components of Essential Oils.
Cautions: Do not expose skin to the sun or other sources of UV light after using this product. Avoid contact with your eyes and other sensitive areas. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light. Topical use.
*There may be colour or aroma changes due to the natural components of the product, however, this does not change its quality.
Use: Apply daily, in the morning and at night, in a gentle massage with upward movements from the feet to the groin, concentrating especially on the ankles, calves and thighs. After taking a bath or shower with Alqvimia Tea Tree Bath and Shower Gel, apply the oil on clean and slightly wet skin, massaging until the oil has completely absorbed into the skin. We recommend first applying a revitalizing toner, either Queen of Hungary Water or Rosemary Alcohol.
Particularly during the summer or when our work requires standing or sitting for very long periods of time, our legs are painful, or we have a sensation of heaviness in our legs. This is a simple routine to relieve your limbs and feel lightness and well-being.
- Take a relaxing shower or bath with Lavender Relaxing Bath and Shower Gel.
- Apply a body toner on the legs, Queen of Hungary Water or Rosemary Alcohol, rubbing from the ankles upwards towards the hips.
- Apply a drop of Cypress or Mint essential oil on the popliteal fossa area, (behind the knee) and/or on the ankles. Just one drop on your fingertip will be enough to apply it in the 4 areas.
- Next, perform a circulatory massage on your whole leg with Comfort Legs Body Oil from the ankle to the hip, always with upward movements to activate blood flow.
- Rest for 15 minutes with your legs elevated.