Subscribe to our newsletter and receive 15% discount on your first purchase
SENSUALITY Body Nectar Woman 50 mll
Majestic body oil to radiate inner beauty and explore sensuality and the power of seduction.
To seduce, charm, enjoy... Sensuality Body Nectar Woman is a blend of 100% natural sublime oils that affect your skin at a cosmetic level and which also enhance the feminine essence, helping women get in touch with themselves. Formulated with the very best essential oils that help develop femininity, such as Bulgarian Rose, Indian Jasmine, Egyptian Geranium, Moroccan Neroli, Indonesian Ylang-Ylang... the soul of the most sensual flowers wisely combined to transform your feminine essence; radiate your inner beauty and improve your sensuality and power of seduction.
Sensuality Body Nectar can be applied to the lower abdomen to unblock yang energy from the second chakra, where openness and pleasure energy is concentrated. Applied to the area of the ovaries in a circular massage with the fingers; perform 36 movements to the right and 36 movements to the left to enhance the formulas stimulating effect.
This can also be performed as part of a seduction ritual your partner during intimate moments.
Discover everything that Sensuality can do for you at the Feminine Empowerment Workshop, provided by Alqvimia.
Sensuality contains Vegetable Oils such as Almond, Rosehip, Sesame and St. John's Wort, which provide moisturisation, nourishment and regeneration for you skin by revitalising your feminine essence and, as a result, enhance your seduction, fascination and pleasure attributes. This Body Oil contains the 3 Alqvimia jewels. Sensuality is a powerful aphrodisiac that will provide you with both internal and external pleasure, confidence and well-being.
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL, HYPERICUM PERFORATUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT,CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) OIL, CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA LEAF/TWIG OIL, ANIBA ROSAEODORA (ROSEWOOD) WOOD OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*, GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*, CITRAL*, BENZYL BENZOATE*, EUGENOL*, FARNESOL*. * Natural components of the Essential Oils /Natural Components of Essential Oils.
Cautions: Product exclusively for external use. Avoid contact with your eyes and other sensitive areas. Store the closed product in a cool, dry place away from direct light. Due to the photosensitivity of some of the oils, do not expose skin to the sun following application. Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding. Stop using this product if you experience hypersensitivity. The intensity of the colour and fragrance of this product may vary between batches due to the natural origin of the ingredients.
Use: You will achieve excellent results and amazing feelings if applied daily after your morning/evening shower or bath. With clean and slightly damp skin, perform a circular massage behind the earlobe, on the wrists, chest and lower abdomen.
We present a simple treatment that can be performed in the intimacy of your own home, for those times when you need to get in touch with your feminine essence, increase your self-esteem and libido, and connect with the Goddess within you. It is a very special ritual, designed for when you need to feel beautiful, seductive, and magnetic, for example a special date, or a very important personal, work or family occasion...
- Prepare a relaxing bath. Add to the water 10 drops of Geranium Essential Oil that were previously diluted in a small amount of Queen of Egypt Bath and Shower Gel.
- Decorate the room with the warm light of a Sensuality Essential Candle, put on soft music, and even add some rose petals to the bath water. This moment is for you, you deserve all the beauty and every single detail is important.
- Relax and enjoy the aroma. Geranium offers a precious feeling of self-esteem and subtle sensuality.
- Take advantage of the occasion to exfoliate your body with the Naturally Pure Body Scrub which will prepare your skin for the subsequent application of other products.
- After stepping out of the bath, rub your entire body with the Queen of Hungary Water body toner.
- Apply the Bust Firming or Generous Bust oil to your breasts, performing a circular massage, 12 times clockwise and 12 times counter-clockwise.
- Apply the Sensuality Body Nectar to the entire body, paying special attention to the lower abdomen and connecting mentally with the energy of your ovaries and the second chakra.
- Perform each step consciously, allowing yourself to feel the power of the aromatherapy take affect over your energy and mood.
- Perform a basic facial routine:
- Clean your skin with the Ylang-Ylang Cleansing Emulsion, then tone with Rose Water or Orange Blossom Water and exfoliate with Naturally Pure Scrub.
- Tone once again with a spray mist. You can spray the Water on your head to allow the marvellous flower particles fall around you like a shower of sensations. Close your eyes for a moment, breathe
- You can occasionally use the Sensuality Body Nectar as a facial serum. It will bring shine and a spectacular radiance to your face.
- Carefully primp your hair and choose a feminine look from your wardrobe.
- Prepare yourself to seduce the world and yourself, look at yourself in the mirror, you are a Goddess.
For a comprehensive and complete treatment, attend the Feminine Empowerment Workshop, where we will teach you to understand your femininity and instruct you in a 50-day routine to experience a profound transformation in your feminine essence.
To undergo an unforgettable experience, visit your Alqvimia Store & Spa Centre and let yourself be enveloped by an array of sensations, led by our Alqvimia Therapists in the Feminine Sensuality Ritual.